The induction flowmeters can be used in most branches of industry for the measurement of liquids even with solids content like pulps, pastes and other fluids that have a minimum of electric conductivity.
The best electronic gives you the best result - reliable and repeatable even under difficult process conditions, while quality manufacturing guarantee years of trouble-free use.
At ELIS PLZEN a. s. , all induction flowmeters are wet-calibrated by weighing instruments in our own test-rig.
The ELIS PLZEN a. s. induction flowmeters offer the following particular advantages:
- Large range of dimensions (DN6 to DN1200 mm)
- Different lining materials available – rubber for common liquids, special rubber for potable water and Teflon for food, nature stone for excessive corrosive slurries
- High accuracy – up to ± 0.2 % of actual valueHigh repeatability – up to ± 0.15 of measured value
- Minimum conductivity of liquids 5 µS/cmMeasurement independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
- Free sensor cross section and short inlet and outlet straight piping sections – no additional pressure lossesEmpty pipe detection
- Digital signal processingHigh-speed signal conversion system (RS485, Hart)
- Available for AC and DC voltage operatingFor remote version is possible to use cable up to 100 meters